Discovering, shaping and promoting the iVendi employer brand
iVendi is an award-winning vehicle retailing technology company.
In 2021 iVendi was introduced to Holler after working with our parent brand Searchability to recruit technical professionals across Manchester and North Wales.
iVendi had a clearly defined corporate brand and an internal team who actively managed this, and even though they had a great culture and offering, there was no defined employer brand that was visible to external candidates and only a handful of employees actively shared content on social media about their experience as an employee.
iVendi was competing for talent with well-known names in tech and needed to highlight what set them apart from these brands to increase their candidate attraction rate.
The Holler team conducted a full employer brand strategic audit, to discover the existing employer brand and help shape this into a defined proposition. This included:
- On-site employer brand discovery workshop
- Discovery dive report into current employer brand visibility
- Competitor analysis
- Internal employer brand team assembly and briefing
- EVP research and employee survey
Based upon these findings we worked closely with the internal team to shape “iVendiLife” with:
- Defined EVP and pillars
- Employer brand architecture
- Employer brand guidelines
- Creative style for iVendiLife
This was articulated through:
- Delivering an on-site employee advocacy workshop
- Employee advocacy activation using #iVendiLife
- Employer brand social media management
- Instagram Reel and content creation
- Blog series to highlight employee stories and internal employer brand perspective
- Content plan for the internal marketing and creative team to execute beyond the partnership
- Targeted paid social to increase employer brand visibility to the target candidate demographic
THE EMPLOYER BRAND BROUGHT TO LIFE
The iVendi Life employer brand is actively promoted and visible to candidates across:
Refreshed Careers Site
Social Campaigns and Blog Content